Thursday, December 31, 2009

Shoes For Foot Pain I Have Foot Pain When I Walk. I Can Only Take Small Steps. My Feet Feel Better When I Am Wearing Shoes.?

I have foot pain when I walk. I can only take small steps. My feet feel better when I am wearing shoes.? - shoes for foot pain

It is almost unbearable shoes when I wear it. In my memory, it all started a few weeks ago I received when a pair of shoes. My feet were killing me ever since, although havent wear shoes for a second time. What is it? What can I do to make the pain go away?

1 comment:

Lynn K said...

Go for a podiatrist. The shoes you bought, did not feel good arch support, and their bows over time may collapse and cause pain. You need a good pair of shoes with good support system in the arcade and you must use if you are on your feet. A podiatrist can say with certainty, and recommend appropriate support.

Post a Comment