Monday, February 15, 2010

What To Write Interest Letter Bglo Hello, I Am An Aspirant Of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Who Is Ready For Rush And Have A Few Questions:?

Hello, I am an aspirant of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. who is ready for Rush and have a few questions:? - what to write interest letter bglo

If there is an urgent same in the next MIP (semester? The semester (s) before?) What is the average (), take the latency between Rush and when a decision? (Weeks, months, etc.)

Is it possible that (allows) the members of the organization has already decided who will be in the next line / MIP before the real onslaught and Rush are only legal action?

I am familiar with all the members of the current chapter has been attending events, etc., but not yet officially expressed my interest in them would be to my advantage or disadvantage before Rush say? I have also learned that I should write a letter of interest to current members to let them know that my interest may (should) have the same interest the letter by hand with materials Rush? Whenshould be done?

I do not want to be picky, but I prefer to know NPHC / Members BGLO / candidate comments, B / CI, that there were significant differences in BGLO Rush Rush events and other organizations. Thank you!

2 comments:

Sweetpea said...

Applicant Greetings from Alpha Kappa Alpha!

Well, Rush and IPM may take days, weeks or months apart. When I was in my Rush University does not have on the MIP, only after 2 months. Unfortunately I can not go into detail why it take so long, but I'll tell you one thing: Your data will be analyzed for their authenticity.

As members know who they are faced with the choice of Rush is to be strictly prohibited - that is why I urge the material for you pulled for membership into account.

If you are events that have sponsored visits of Alpha Kappa Alpha, they know that you are interested. The members knew that I was interested and knew all the other girls were also interested. Please do not approach and tell them you are interested in.or them a letter. This could be interpreted as pre-commitments (and if not requested, please do not cause any extra drama). You know who you are. I know it's breathe a little scary, but deep and do what you're doing!

Please visit our web site specific information on what you expect:

http://www.aka1908.org/present/membershi ...

The accession process begins with a bachelor's Rush. The date, time and place of business of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority will be published at least two (2) weeks before the event. Those who are not are not entitled to the Rush activity to consider for appointment and may be covered by a subsequent Rush / minimum.

TSorority Undergraduate Membership Intake Process (MIP) begins when you send an official letter of acceptance. THERE WILL BE NO MEMBERSHIP ACTIVITIES between Rush and receive an official letter. IPM activities in the name of haste are prohibited from sorority. The university may adopt additional requirements that would affect this process. No deposit.

Please use the link at the top because it has a checklist before you rush out everything you need. Like the lie to this information, IPM is by invitation only. Because you organized on the occasion of various events of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, does not guarantee membership.

Better luck in your quest to be a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated!

Best regards,
Sweetpea

mz BLU brwn person said...

I'm not a member of the Brotherhood, but the answer above me, and I gave you the best advice I can give its views, and not in danger from the information in your guild should not be publicized. Good luck!

PS I understand totally where you are coming

Post a Comment